What's new

Trying to find more info on an Aristocrat "Gentleman's Shave Kit"

I've had this set for a couple of years now, and its sitting in a drawer out of sight. I ran across it the other day and decided I wanted to know more about it. I'm also paring down my collection and might consider selling it, but I don't want to do that before I know what I have.

Here is the set as I bought it:
$P6131479.jpg
$P6131480.jpg
$P6131481.jpg

Now, the razor in those pics is the wrong razor for the set. I have since added a gold aristocrat and case to complete the set. I am not 100% sure its the right razor since I can find no information. Anyone have any info on this? I haven't found it on Mr Razor or on the Googles at all.

I'll try to remember to get a pic of the set as it sits now when I get home tonight.

Very cool,especially with the cardboard box. Where did you find this? I look forward to seeing what the experts have to say about this so that I can expand my kowledge. Thanks for sharing.

Can you post better pictures of the razor that was included? From the first picture, it looks like a black tip but not sure.

Sweet!! Thats an awesome bit of info! Anyone have any idea of value? Or ever seen one for sale?

Hey Guys, I grabbed a few more pics of the set with the actual aristocrat I put with it.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom