What's new

Recommend me some baccy

I smoke mainly heavy english blends, so I'm pretty good in that department.

What I'm looking for is something different, but also heavy. You know, the type of tobacco that hits you in the gut a little bit, or the type of thing you'd have at the end of the day or after a big meal.

I'm open to the idea of VaPers, or anything really. Not big on the cavendish aromatic blends, so I'll just say no aromatics or flavored tobaccos. I know there are a lot of popular blends other than the english tobaccos I'm familiar with, but in terms of heavy ones, I don't have much besides Irish Flake or 1792.

Any recommendations?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Hard to go wrong with Escudo. Also, if you're looking for a heavy blend, something with Kentucky might be up your alley. I'd recommend MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired.

C&D Old Joe Krantz packs a decent wallop.

GQ tobaccos BurPer Kake is also pretty heavy. Don't know if you would be willing to order from there though( UK mail order)

Hard to go wrong with Escudo. Also, if you're looking for a heavy blend, something with Kentucky might be up your alley. I'd recommend MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired.

This... it's like a better tasting version of Irish Flake. Not as much of a nic hit as IF though.

Thanks guys for the suggestions! Keep them coming

This... it's like a better tasting version of Irish Flake. Not as much of a nic hit as IF though.

I have some Irish flake and it's strong but not a lot going on flavor wise. Maybe the Mac Baren is a good choice. It's not just about the nicotine, I just don't want something light or mellow , I like a little kick, but flavorful. Ok maybe a big kick

GLP JackKnife Plug has a lot of full, heavy and earthy flavor and a good nic hit to boot, some people compare it to IF in that department.

Thanks guys for the suggestions! Keep them coming

I have some Irish flake and it's strong but not a lot going on flavor wise. Maybe the Mac Baren is a good choice. It's not just about the nicotine, I just don't want something light or mellow , I like a little kick, but flavorful. Ok maybe a big kick

Im glad I'm not the only one who thinks there is not much flavor in IF.... It kinda disappoints, I smoke it when there is no booze and I want a kick LOL just kidding.... But really :lol:

hey nick give me a day or two to go through my stash and ill send you some samples of stuff for you to try you need to go get your BL badge tho!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
hey nick give me a day or two to go through my stash and ill send you some samples of stuff for you to try you need to go get your BL badge tho!

Rules are very important to Nick. Have you seen the thread that earned him his title? :biggrin:

On edit: Not trying to bust your chops, Nick, this was just the funniest thing I ever read on B&B. Jim's response had me laughing so hard I almost detached my spleen.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...one-3G?highlight=Joel+is+the+owner+of+B&B

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone for the suggestions. GLP JKP has been in my cart a few times already :wink2:

Thanks Borris! I'd offer to send you some funds but that would be against the TOU, and as Owen knows I'm all about the rules! Extremely generous of you, absolutely no rush, take your time.

Rules are very important to Nick. Have you seen the thread that earned him his title? :biggrin:

On edit: Not trying to bust your chops, Nick, this was just the funniest thing I ever read on B&B. Jim's response had me laughing so hard I almost detached my spleen.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/183473-Pre-2005-Shavemac-Straight-Razors-Coticules-B-amp-B-DE-Razor-and-a-16GB-iPhone-3G?highlight=Joel+is+the+owner+of+B%26amp%3BB

Ah good times. I got quite lucky with that one. I recall thinking at the time that I was going to end up getting banned for it. Joel took it so well!

Thanks Everyone for the suggestions. GLP JKP has been in my cart a few times already :wink2:

Thanks Borris! I'd offer to send you some funds but that would be against the TOU, and as Owen knows I'm all about the rules! Extremely generous of you, absolutely no rush, take your time.

No worries...I think I have some JKP somewhere too that I can toss in for u too try

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Ah good times. I got quite lucky with that one. I recall thinking at the time that I was going to end up getting banned for it. Joel took it so well!
Joel is a good troop. He didn't know about the rule change, and didnt take the opinion that it didn't apply to him. Either way, I stlll LMAO. :001_smile

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/183473-Pre-2005-Shavemac-Straight-Razors-Coticules-B-amp-B-DE-Razor-and-a-16GB-iPhone-3G?highlight=Joel+is+the+owner+of+B%26amp%3BB

One of the very few custom titles that was not the result of saying something silly or dumb, or taken out of context. One of the best custom title earns I've seen. :lol:

Any of the Gowith and Hogarth ropes are a good choice. The black and brown especially.

WARNING...

Eat a good meal and use a small bowl.

Top Bottom