What's new

Wedding Day Shave

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tomorrow I'm getting married. I was thinking Trumper's Limes, Trumper's Lime Skin Food, and C&E West Indian Limes.

BUT

I also was thinking of C&E Sandalwood and QED B&B Cologne. But I don't have any sandalwood AS or Balm!!!! Trumper's Rose or Nivea maybe?

hmmm decisions decisions

Congratulations!

Congrats!! I'm taking the plunge in exactly 3 months from now. I already arranged for a barber to get me shaved nice and smoothly.

congrats, may it be long and strong,

as for Il Barbiere, i would go and get a shave first to make sure the barber is good at his job and that you like the finish, it would really disappoint to find that out the day of your wedding, and FFS, dont try to shave while hung over, the alcohol in your blood and the puffiness will really reduce the quality of the shave, so, leave some time between the bachlor party and the shave,

I'm getting married this summer also. She was going to treat me to my first straight razor shave. But we're getting married in her home state I'm not familiar with so I think I better pass so no one butcher's me up by accident. I'm flying in to the wedding so I hope the airline doesn't lose my shave stuff and I'm forced to shave with mach 3 and goo on my wedding day.

Don't go for a barber shave before your wedding... there are plenty of horror stories about these before weddings/special events.

V

VR6ofpain

I am getting married this August. I know I'll be using a Progress and ISP blade, the rest I haven't made up my mind about. Definitely something of a concern though.
Live and learn... I posted this months ago. I am getting married on Saturday. Currently my ideal rig would be my Vision with a Gillette Super Stainless blade (not on day one, but maybe the 3rd shave on the blade), some Tabac soap, my trusty Kent BK4, and some Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue to finish things off.

Since I will be out of town, it looks like I will be using my travel rig. Currently I have a nice late year Slim Adjustable (with the lower profile head), a Gillette Super Stainless blade (with only 1 shave on it...use a couple weeks ago when I was out of town), my Vulfix Turnback in Super Badger, and a Speick shave stick. I have some Aqua Velva Ice Balm, which will work as well.

Hoping my shave is good. I am honestly more concerned about the Fusion I will be shaving with for a week while I am abroad on my honeymoon. Stupid airports.

Don't go for a barber shave before your wedding... there are plenty of horror stories about these before weddings/special events.

I did, and I must say, the shave worked out better than the wife! :lol:

That said, I am still big on the institution of marriage, so I wush the absolute best to all you guys tying the knot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom