What's new

Your Favorite Handle

The Classic Weber handle arrived. I've used the Weber Bulldog for at least 75+ shaves and I instantly favor the Classic. It looks and feels SOLID, heavy, knurled even better than the Bulldog, and most of all: shaves better. With a longer handle, I can really fine tune and maintain a proper angle easier. I don't know why shorter handles are generally referred to as superior.

Even though I want to like the bulldog more, the Classic has become a favorite in my den after only a couple shaves - tied with my ATT Kronos. I may actually favor the Weber but I need to do a direct comparison before forming an opinion.

All in all, if you've never tried a stainless, long handle, get the Weber Classic! For most men, I strongly believe it'll improve your shaves. Shorter handles are usually better looking but longer handles give you a better grip and control in my opinion.

Rant out :D

UFO Kaiser short, followed by the ATT Atlas. I'd do terrible things for a Gillette Bulldog OC but that's a different story.

I just received a Maggard MR3 handle. Have to say it has a lot of heft for a hollow handle. The bottom section unscrews so it should be easy to add weight if desired. Mine had no plating issues, knurling is very grippy. The new home for my GILLETTE Old SC Head... Only $16 too!

Weber Classic. Absolutely love it!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397930897.076409.jpg

Thanks to this thread and a realization that I like longer handles (Parker 26C) I have a Weber classic on order. Can't wait to use it on my NEWs.

My favorite handles are (in alphabetical order):

• ATT Kronos
  • UFO Goliath
  • UFO Kaiser Short
  • Weber Bulldog
  • Weber Classic
Short vs. long is a matter of personal preference. Each has its advantages. Long provides more to hold onto (especially for big hands). Short is more maneuverable. I like and use both.

Top Bottom