What's new

Test Tube Razor Stand!

$TTSTAnd.jpgJust got this today. Found somewhere on B&B where a person had found this but it would only ship to CONUS. Anyhow a cheap solution (test tube rack). It is made in India. About $12.00 shipped. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Wow, I found this exact same one for $10 shipped on amazon. It's great for holding your razors! Looks nice sir, good collection you have there.

Very cool!

I have a similar test tube rack, but I cut it down an inch so the razors rest on the bottom of their handles.

I have exact same holder from Amazon. We ought to let WSC and Italian barber know about them, as none of them carry multiple razor stands.

Just got this today. Found somewhere on B&B where a person had found this but it would only ship to CONUS. Anyhow a cheap solution (test tube rack). It is made in India. About $12.00 shipped. :thumbup1:

Glad I could be of service ;-)

My own rack just got shipped today so I'm really looking forward to it

That's a great idea! I like the pipe stand for straight razors. Much better than clutter of multiple single stands...

I knew that I was saving this stand for the last 45 years for some reason. It came with my chemistry set in the late 60s. I have seen vintage sets in the thrift shops from time to time. They are usually rusty messes because of the leaking chemicals but worth it for the test tube stands alone. I used to keep my pens in it. It could use a good refinishing.

Top Bottom