What's new

D.r. Harris: Arlington vs. Windsor

I think the title says it all.
What's your impressions of these two?
I'm going to pop on one of them. Do they say "Old Money" or "Classic Scent" to you? What's your favorite?

From the photo, you can tell which one I like the best, Arlington.
Sort of Classic Scent, citrusy, fun, fruity.
Other guys are calling it "Froot Loops" and such.
Whatever, I like it!
Along with the sister soap, cream, cologne and deodorant.
OK, call me a Froot Loops kind of guy!

$arlington windsor.jpg

hmm difficult, Arlington was my first D.R. Harris and I really loved it right away. Then Windsor came.. Probably Arlington for the warmer days and Windsor for the spring/winter. To be honest I like them both equal..

Arlington for me all the way. It's has citrus notes and a fern note. Projection and longevity are poor, but for an EDC is gives you what you would expect in performance. Windsor is a clone of Terre d'Hermes. If you like Windsor try the original, TdH.

I like them both with a slight edge to Windsor. I describe them as Arlington being James Bond on the beach with a linen shirt and a pair of shorts, and Windsor being James Bond in a tuxedo. Both are manly and elegant.

I don't mind Arlington. Windsor is one of my favourites. My wife described it as "classic gentleman, all grown up". It has very good longevity (on me). I suppose you really couldn't go wrong with either scent, though.

Top Bottom