What's new

Grim Blades smolder : ONLY pay the shipping!

GUYS!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT A DEAL!!!! READ THIS:

100 + Shaving soaps are being given out for free over at WWW.Shaving.club and all you have to do is pay shipping! This is the same soap we've all been loving over the past week or two!!!! $6 for soap of this quality is HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

Hey Brooksie! I just ordered one. That is a good deal. I trimmed my soaps down to a very small collection by using them up and donating some to Dantheman with his PIF to some active military guys and planned on ordering some RazoRock soaps in a month or two. Couldn't resist this though.

Just placed an order and also added the Luxury shaving brush. Total 23.91 CND. So a soap and brush (14.99) delivered is cheap. You cannot get a badger brush delivered for less so if the brush is even decent, it's a deal.

Thanks

GUYS!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT A DEAL!!!! READ THIS:

100 + Shaving soaps are being given out for free over at WWW.Shaving.club and all you have to do is pay shipping! This is the same soap we've all been loving over the past week or two!!!! $6 for soap of this quality is HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

At that price I had to try it, thanks for the link.

If any of you guys don't like it... send it to me MUAHAHAH! This stuff kicks butt and everyone has LOVED the scent so far.

Just ordered a puck...LOL I'm ALWAYS suspicious of "free" anything...hopefully my card won't be used to purchase a night on the town in Bangkok :lol:

It isn't free when the full shipping cost is assessed on each puck. Real world shipping has a base rate and weight/distance modifiers. I won't say if the soap is or isn't worth $6, it definitely appears to be a good price, I just dislike this hiding of costs in shipping.

It isn't free when the full shipping cost is assessed on each puck. Real world shipping has a base rate and weight/distance modifiers. I won't say if the soap is or isn't worth $6, it definitely appears to be a good price, I just dislike this hiding of costs in shipping.

+1. There's no way to use PayPal either. I don't need this soap that badly.

+1. There's no way to use PayPal either. I don't need this soap that badly.

You can use paypal towards the end I believe after you register. It looks like it is the same soap just labeled differently, keeping my fingers crossed.

Top Bottom