What's new

April 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
$CAM00842.jpg
$CAM00822.jpg

$IMG_1686.jpg

Picked these up today for less than the price of lunch. Three pucks of soap and a Tepco US Army Medical Department bowl. I figure it will do just fine for learning to build a lather in a bowl.

Karl

My cork skin and silicone-treated cotton straight razor sleeve, made by a Portuguese artisan, arrived today:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The detail of the Velcro strip inside the sleeve, stopping the SR from inadvertently sliding out, as well as diminishing the contact with air, thus maximizing the effect of the silicone-treated inner layer:

proxy.php

Cheers.

Something that arrived today:

Kiss Razor Handle MEDIUM I

proxy.php

proxy.php

And something that arrived yesterday:

Simpsons Duke 3 Best

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheers.

My cork skin and silicone-treated cotton straight razor sleeve, made by a Portuguese artisan, arrived today:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The detail of the Velcro strip inside the sleeve, stopping the SR from inadvertently sliding out, as well as diminishing the contact with air, thus maximizing the effect of the silicone-treated inner layer:

proxy.php

Cheers.
I really want one. Where did you get it?

I just got three bottles of Denim aftershave - White, Musk, and Original, and the price was right - 2.70 for you who live under Red, White and Blue. It usually costs about seven dollars a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom