What's new

April 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a box in the mail today. Muhle Travel Brush in Chrome, Semogue 620, an alum stick and an Arlington shaving stick. Now if only that Parker 24 would show up soon...

The two Le Père Lucien I was missing finally arrived, LPL Inténse and LPL Mango/Citrus LE, with a special dedication :001_rolle:

proxy.php

I picked up a few items to help while traveling and a smaller Omega boar brush.

I got this little case off etsy. The inside is 3D printed and the outside is lacquered. It fits my Muhle R89 perfectly along with a few blades.

Attachments

• $iv5l.jpg
    $iv5l.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 328
  • $x9eau.jpg
    $x9eau.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 326
  • $v9ps.jpg
    $v9ps.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 328
  • $wgjs.jpg
    $wgjs.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 326
  • $emjt.jpg
    $emjt.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 324
Got some shavemail today from italianbarber. First time doing business with them but certainly won't be the last. I've only used C.O. Bigelow shave cream so far since my recent conversion to traditional shaving and am really looking forward to giving the Cella a go tomorrow. I've been in the game for just over a month and have managed to scrounge a few things together. What on earth is my collection going to look like in a couple of years?!?

$20140411_142111.jpg$20140411_142623.jpg$20140411_150131.jpg

My new Geoff Anderson custom 24/49 mm WSP 2 band. Still wet after shaving:

Geoff Anderson is most known for his cooperation with Bernt at Shavemac resulting in the Americana series of custom brushes. The handle above was made by Bernt and the knot by Wet Shaving Products.

I have a comparison of this brush and my other bigger brushes at: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/397957-Big-brushes-shootout-(pic-heavy) .

Man that thing is f'ing beautiful. Nice acquisition sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll I got a chipaway razor hone in a case. A travel Gillette with a mirror in a leather case and 4 bottles of Avon AS, 2 are Wild country, 1 is Everest, and the fourth is Tai something. Spent a whole 5 bucks. For some reason I cannot upload pics on this forum.

A bit early but a few tasty treats to line my Easter Basket. I don't need chocolate, but I do need this stuff.

Attachments

• $IMG_7385.jpg
    $IMG_7385.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 275
TOBS Mr Taylor's shave cream, and the Simpsons Commodore X2 in Best, an ER 150 that will be restored (still weighing the options for the knot), , and a EJ shave brush holder to hold my mini brass brush, but mainly to kick the total over $80 so I could get free shipping.

Le Père Lucien Is making a Mango/Citrus? Ohhh man. If the cost of shipping wasn't a factor........

i have their lightly scented and oh man. It's good.

You know I'm a lavender lover! Well, here my South African Lavender arsenal. Cape Lavender.
proxy.php

And unrefined shea butter is a "must"
proxy.php

Oh men, these creams shall be useful, too. Humm, Moroccan Rose Water for hands, and Bourbon Vanilla for the body!
proxy.php

Lip stick is lovely!
proxy.php

Black soaps. Original (one for a friend), and Menthe scented. This one is amazing!
proxy.php

Intended for my hair.
proxy.php

Oh, oh, oh. This one shall be nice, I'm sure.
proxy.php

For a friend, I think he will love it.
proxy.php

Detail of seals
proxy.php

Well. Here we go with some pics more.

Shea Butters, oils, and creams
proxy.php

Soaps and other goodies
proxy.php

And now, open jars.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I know, I know, maybe you will say, this crazy spaniard has become completely fool!
But friends, for you is an easy and cheap shipping thing to buy there in the US these products when you want, but here it is not easy, there is not any european distributor. By that, my big order.

No pics, but I found an Eversharp Schick G4 "Model 66" Injector SE razor and a GEM Flying Wing Micromatic SE razor at an antique store today. Both in excellent condition.

Ben

I picked up a few items to help while traveling and a smaller Omega boar brush.

I got this little case off etsy. The inside is 3D printed and the outside is lacquered. It fits my Muhle R89 perfectly along with a few blades.

Nice case - Where did you get that off Etsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom