What's new

Sacramento CA area meet up - gauging interest

the timers are built in, but I would of needed a tripod or similar to hold. Next time i'll bring more hardware, both shave and photographic

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. its fun meeting people who share a similar joy for something especially when those people are few and far between

I also want to make a special thanks for Scott Brennecke at Captain's Choice for his generous donation of a lovely bottle of his Bay Rum aftershave for the raffel, I was lucky enough to have secured the draw and chose his blend which I am now enjoying greatly.

Best Wishes go out to Scott.

Alx

Any more thoughts as to meeting again before year's end? I have mentioned it to a few more guys who want to attend the next one in Sacramento area. The pix were great!
Inquiring shavers want to know... LOL!

PogeyBait

Sorry I missed the recent posts. I have been thinking about putting together another meeting in the beginning of November. My thought was to try to do something in the Vacaville area next time. At our last meeting we had 3 members for Sacramento area and 3 members from Vacaville and the wine country. Two of us were from out here in the middle of nowhere. Since the locations were split evenly, I figured having a get together closer to the bay might be nice.
Maybe it's time to start a new thread to gather input.

I live in Vacaville so I would be all for meeting here of course..lol. I was very new to the Board around the time of the last meet up so I couldn't quite make it happen. But this time I am all in. Just let me know the time and location

I live in Vacaville so I would be all for meeting here of course..lol. I was very new to the Board around the time of the last meet up so I couldn't quite make it happen. But this time I am all in. Just let me know the time and location

I'm from Vallejo and work out in Travis. IF there is meet I'd for sure be interested as well...

I'm about an hour north of Sacramento, and a few fellow shavers I am friends with up here that are not on the forum. I'd be more than interested to making the drive to Sacramento for a meet and greet. Would be a great deal of fun!

Top Bottom