What's new

Don't look, Brian

say there you seem to be missing the new LAMY safari neoncoral the cap top is the same color as the rest of the pen.

I finally tracked down the last of the production colors. It took me seven years, but my Lamy Safari collection is complete.

Believe it or not, there are about a dozen more pens I COULD try to track down. The easiest to get is a Lamy Joy that was produced for the Asian market (white with red clip). The rest is prototypes and promotional pens. I'd snap them up if I found them, but now I am content. I'd also like to get original packaging for the Savanna and Alpine to match my Black and Terracotta… and then there's the matter of Germany vs West Germany… and clip hardware… and a new Safari color later this summer… and then maybe I can think about finalizing my Lamy 2000 collection… and… and…

The difference between you and Brian...is age...Brian use to play with the Parker boys and he had an inside track on the Parker 51s...

nice collection....

Are you married? My wife would kill me if I built up a collection like this :001_smile

When I started buying (not even collecting) cigars and packages started coming from every country between England and Hong Kong, I soon found out I could expect a spitting cobra as a gift before any cigar accessories! :001_rolle

To make matters worse, the other day she actually said, and I quote, "you have ONE pen, why would you need another?" :a52::a52:

say there you seem to be missing the new LAMY safari neoncoral the cap top is the same color as the rest of the pen.
Don't worry, they are sitting safe and sound in my pen pile but I haven't had a chance to take a new pic. :thumbup:

Top Bottom