What's new

What's your alone cologne?

I'm working from home today with only my cat Schmidt for company, so piled on the Grey Flannel :) I usually only use a few dabs when out and about but I could literally bathe in the stuff (plus it's cheap enough to do so!).

If you're not going to be in the company of others, what do you wear?

Funnily enough I ALWAYS use Pinaud Clubman when alone. My wife can't stand the smell but I love it, so alone is about the only chance I have to use it.

a 50-50 blend of Ogallala Bay rum and Bay Rum with sandalwood. They last longer than any cologne I have had. My wife thinks they smell like Christmas, which she is not fond of.

I'm with you all the way DimeBlade. My wife just about gags when I splash on Pinaud or use their talc. The older I get, the less I care though.

Usually, nothing. AV Ice Blue or Clubman SR, if I shaved that day. I rarely wear cologne anyways, so when I do it's a special occasion.

I don't use cologne when alone. The most I do is a good AS. Old Spice or Halston. I do have cheaper Edts. I don't consider them colognes, as in my experience they don't last very long. Skin Musk for Men, New Musk for Men, Swiss Army Edt. I may reach for one of those instead, if I don't feel like OS or Halston, but OS is my main scent around the house or during the day if I"m not going anywhere special.
British Sterling or Halston cologne for special occasions.

I can't wear my heavy fragrances to work, so I use them when I'm alone at the house.
M7 is one in particular that comes to mind that I enjoy wearing when I'm alone. It's not really a crowd pleaser.

I can't wear my heavy fragrances to work, so I use them when I'm alone at the house.
M7 is one in particular that comes to mind that I enjoy wearing when I'm alone. It's not really a crowd pleaser.

I get loads of compliments from M7, but I have to put it on at least 30 min before I know that I'm going to interact with people, lol.

I wear the stinkiest Hindi ouds I have. Definitely not for use in the presence of other humans. :w00t:

Top Bottom