What's new

How many razors do you own?

Pils is different in many ways. For example the blade is held flat. It's EXTREMELY well made. I like the odd/unusual way you drop in a new razor while holding the handle upright. It's not aggressive (between my wolfman and the ASD2). Per my theory of varying your razor, the Pils definitely gives you a slightly different shave action from your other razors. I like it a lot, but ordering the Pils from the English language version of their company web site was a pain in the *ss. Took 3+ months and their communication was abysmal.

Their price is so much better than the only dealer in the US ($185 vs $275). I'm assuming they subtracted VAT.

I have six. My first a 34C, DE89 w/bull dog handle, 54 Super Speed, 55 Red Tip, 64 Slim, 54 Ball End Tech. I love them all see them every 6th day. However thinking about adding a 37C to the family.

I have yet to get RAD, so my count is currently 1!

Black Beauty long handle P2

I now own 2. I added a Fatboy not too long ago.

$IMG_0749.jpg

One. An EJ DE 89. A Merkur 37C is on the way. Would like to add a Wolfman OC .74mm or a ATT Atlas/Kronos S2 but they're never in stock:(

Way too many! Better question; how many are shavers versus collectors. I think 11 shavers and 4 collectors. 2 of the shavers are modern - the rest vintage - although all but one of the vintage have been re-plated. I have all the DE razors anyone could ever want!
[EDIT - and I have three straight razors but I don't use them much any more]

More than I need - and less than I want (about 8 DEs and 3 Straights.

I think this is similar to the way of calculating the correct number of bicycles to have - the formula is N + 1 (N being the number you already have) ?

Top Bottom