What's new

How many razors do you own?

3. Futur, R89 and a alu handled 60's tech.
Aggresive, Regular and Mild.

I suffer more from software AD, so that's where my cash tends to go.

Own 4, shave with 2. And I'm done. I like the 2 that I use and don't want to try any more. I may even PIF the 2 I don't like

My current active rotation would be six (6) razors. I own a bunch more, but only actively use a portion of them.

I have three. I use 2 (change out weekly or so) EJ DE87 & RazoRock Jaws OC. The 3rd is a Merkur 45 travel razor. For a long time it was just the DE87. I do look in antique shops, thrift stores, etc. for razors but if I do get one of those (vintage) it would just be for display.

3 razors and I'm okay with that. A EJ DE87, A 40's Tech and a 40's Super speed. I use the EJ and the tech the most often but the SS gets some love every once in a while.

About 100 +/- 10. On any given day, I have eight in racks ready to go and choose my daily implement by "the whim of a madman" method.

At the moment, I only have my EJ DE89. I don't think I'll ever need another razor. I am hoping to acquire my grandpas shave gear, but I may just leave them for display only. I've caught myself wanting to hunt through antique shops...but not sure if I would keep or flip those acquisitions. Oh...I want to set each of my boys up with a wet shave kit for when they get older (ages 12, 11, 10, 9...and not here till next month). Crap...I need another job!

I have 6 - Merkur 34HD, Fat Handle Tech, Ball End Tech, birth year/quarter Slim, Cadet open comb, Fatip Grande. I use the Merkur for daily face shaving and the Fat Handle Tech for every other day head shaving. I likely will be offering up the Fatip and Cadet on BST soon. The Ball End and Slim are more as a result of urges to collect.

I own 7 (Weber, R41, Merkur Futur, Super adjustable, Slim, Gillette Old, Gillette New). I've only shaved a couple of times with the New but the rest are regularly rotated.

I'm thinking of PIFing the Black Beauty to my son - no decisions yet. I usually switch out my razors when I change out blades, every two or three shaves. I have a small box with a variety of razor blades in it (sort of a sampler) and I decide on the blade/razor combo every couple of days.

I have a Merkur 39C coming for Father's Day just to mix it up a bit more.

7 but 1 is broken so it's just display so I use 6.

Aluminum handle tech
Black beauty
Krona
Black handle SS
102 old type
102A old type
Micro touch 1

Top Bottom