What's new

How many razors do you own?

I have lately been using 6 in rotation..... 5 of those are vintage...

Stored away in boxes is maybe another 35 to 40, mostly acquired from the

antique stores I used to like going to.

I'm up to 12 and I'm not done yet. Still looking for that elusive #15 at under $200.00 and my birth year adjustable.

4 of those are currently in the rotation. A few of others will be replated when I save up the funds.

Last edited:
I own 80 or so razors, but keep 8 to 10 in the master bath and grab whichever one I'm in the mood for. Not a "rotation" per se.

Four.

And one Aristocrat #59 as a hangaround... And a NEW and a Tech for travel ...

$4 guys-1.jpg
#22, '34,#16 and my Feather/Weber combo in black chrome​

I think I'm good now, as of today I have 5, that's enough.
Daily Users: Tech, Rocket, Mission.
Once in awhile, a Gold TracII
Sometimes for my mustache a Sensor.

8. Fat Boy, Slim, Short Handle and Long Handle Super Adjustable, Shavecraft 101, '34 Arisocrat, Merkur 20c, Cadet OC. Use all of them. The Merkur and Cadet get mixed in various combos.

Around 60 i think.

The razors i use the most are in my Favourite's box:-

- English Aristocrat #15
- English Aristocrat #16
- English Red Tip Rocket
- English Rocket HD #59

Handles - UFO Kaiser Short, Weber Bulldog, iKon satin? Bulldog
Heads - Weber DLC & Polished, iKon Slant, Standard & Deluxe, Fatip, Gillette Old type, Old type Goodwill, New Improved, NEW SC, English NEW LC, NEW Deluxe 15mm, NEW Deluxe 17mm.

Last edited:
I have 8 DE razors with one more in the mail. I also have two straights. 2 of my razors are travel razors which are not in my rotation. 2 more of my razors are on loan to a couple of friends that I'm in the process of converting.

Hey Gents, brand new to the Site but I'm fairly active in other wet shaving forums. I caught a bad case of R.A.D. and currently H.A.D as restoring straights has been my new winter hobby until golf season rolls around. I currently have about 15 in Rotation (switch every day) with 4 that are my go to daily shavers if it came down to it (W&B FBU 8/8, Joh. Engstrom frameback in ivory, AOS Thiers Issard 6/8", and W&B FBU 13/16" full hollow).

Top Bottom