What's new

Birthday Score - TILLEY!

Since first learning about Tilley hats, I have wanted one. This birthday, SWMBO had me looking at a Bulova Marine Star, a high quality pocket knife or refinishing a razor AND a new knot in a brush.

Today, she got me a Tilley LTM5 (http://www.tilley.com/LTM5-AIRFLO-Nylamtium-Hat.aspx?id=10NM05HTLM58071).
proxy.php

Darn comfortable hat! Mine is this color (natural) with a green underbrim. Before the day was out, two lesser hats had been moved to the list of items to be sold at a garage sale or gifted.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was going to ask "Meg or Jennifer?" :001_smile Seriously, is that mesh at the top? I need something for getting rid of heat.

I have a Tilley Hemp hat. One of the single best purchases I have ever made. The thing is damn near indestructible and still looks great even after insane abuse.

Welcome to the Tilley family, you're going to love the new hat.

I have two myself and expect to have a third by the time the snow melts here. I have untill August by the looks of things.

Love the Tilley my wife gave me for Christmas at least twelve years ago.
I think I have a $20 stashed in the secret pocket!

Just so I understand clearly, you think that the brass vent hats (like the Hemp has) breathe more and feel cooler than the mesh does?

I would like to say "I think" but it's more "I feel" but on such things all is subjective, I suppose...:wink2:

Last edited:
I have always been a huge Tilley fan, much to the annoyance of my better half. I currently have 3, and I'm sure the collection will grow when I can save up enough pennies to buy another one. I have written the company and requested that they make one in Hunter Orange, but they don't seem to agree with me that this would sell. I'll keep checking their catalog.

Top Bottom