What's new

"Other" Shavig Forum?

What are you other active shaving forums?

• Reddit's wicked_edge

• Straight Razor Place

• The Shave Den

• Shave Nook

• Other

• B and B is my one and only.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for other because as the next to B&B I am also a member of the Polish Forum of wet shaving - brzytwa.org

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
The Best. Here. This.

Here at B&B I don't have to worry about getting banned for posting an honest opinion or about my actual experience with a method or a piece of gear not promoted by the site owner. I can disagree with someone and rationally defend my position without getting the axe. This is a place of tolerance, acceptance, open discourse and free exchange of ideas. I kinda like that, yeah.

I guess the key word in this question is "ACTIVE." I occasionally read other forums, but B&B is the only place I post.

I'm equally active here and on The Shave Den. Both sites have great information and great people. Sometimes the sheer volume of information here can be overwhelming and it is hard to drill down and find what I am looking for. However, anytime I think of a question, I can generally find the answer without even actually having to post it.

I participate on quite a few forums around the world. It is a great way to practice my Portuguese, Spanish and Italian! :biggrin1:

The Best. Here. This.

Here at B&B I don't have to worry about getting banned for posting an honest opinion or about my actual experience with a method or a piece of gear not promoted by the site owner. I can disagree with someone and rationally defend my position without getting the axe. This is a place of tolerance, acceptance, open discourse and free exchange of ideas. I kinda like that, yeah.

+1 This seems to hold even when you're discussing morality & ettiquete, not just shaving. This is a wonderful place for minds to engage.

I'm not going to mention names and I did not cast a vote. But, I have found this forum to be the most gentlemanly and helpful of all the shaving forums out there. I thought that I would be welcomed on another unnamed forum but, I ran into quite a level of condescension that I only lurk and learn there where and when I can.

Here, I feel more at home.

Frank

The Best. Here. This.

Coiuldn't have said it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom