What's new

speick Aftershave

Okay, I've tried several aftershaves but have to say that Speick has won out hands down. This has to be the best smelling aftershave I've come across. In addition to soothing herbs, it also has witchhazel and alum to help with nicks. I also like the strong scent that then dissipates after about 1/2 hour- the only person who is near enough at that point to smell it is my wife, who loves it too. She says it at that point "just seems like a good, clean body smell, not strong aftershave." I'm interested in hearing other people's take on this product.

Last edited:
I think this aftershave is a highly regarding AS around here. I used it today, as a matter of fact. It is my go-to AS when I have a bad shave (irritaiton, nicks, etc). However, I will also use it occassionaly just for the great feeling it leaves on my face. As far as the smell is concerned, I'm not very big on it...I mean, it smells nice but just not my favorite.

I was a curious about it, and was swayed by the positive impressions. As the price was reasonable, I decided to try some. So far it is one of my favorites, for all of the reasons already mentioned.

I love Speick ASL (the wife does too). In fact, I used it this morning. The scent is fresh and clean and just feels good on my face after a shave. It is definitely in my top 5 aftershaves. I'm looking forward to trying the soap stick as well.

I love Speick ASL (the wife does too). In fact, I used it this morning. The scent is fresh and clean and just feels good on my face after a shave. It is definitely in my top 5 aftershaves. I'm looking forward to trying the soap stick as well.
+1 on it being fresh and clean. Exactly what my thoughts are on this wonderful aftershave.

I like Speick very much. Great on scent and quality. Just wish the scent had more legs. Always part of my rotation. !!!

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I use and enjoy the balm. I stay away from any product that contains alum/aluminum. Wish they made the AS splash without it because I love the scent of the stick and the balm both!

I love the stuff; goes really well, as might be expected, with their superior cream. The company was founded by Rudolf Steiner advocates, for what it's worth.

Okay, I've tried several aftershaves but have to say that Speick has won out hands down. This has to be the best smelling aftershave I've come across. In addition to soothing herbs, it also has witchhazel and alum to help with nicks. I also like the strong scent that then dissipates after about 1/2 hour- the only person who is near enough at that point to smell it is my wife, who loves it too. She says it at that point "just seems like a good, clean body smell, not strong aftershave." I'm interested in hearing other people's take on this product.

Well stated.

Top Bottom