What's new

Strop Shoppe soaps - first time order

I just ordered 2 Strop Shoppe soaps:

- Baker Street (original formula)
- Black Tie (special edition with tallow)

I've never tried these before but have heard great things. I'm certainly looking forward to receiving them.

Ive only tried the Special Edition soaps and they are outstanding. I wish the scent was a tad stronger.

Both of my orders were delivered promptly without issue.

I think you will be very pleased. I have the Black Tie Special Edition and it is one of my favorites. I agree with others that it could be stronger scented, but it still smells amazing and is a top performer.

I just tried this for the first time today (Black Tie). It's among the best soaps I've ever used. Very pleased!

It's an addiction. I honestly think it would take several years to work through my SS horde. They're up there in my tippity top -- as in, I haven't tried anything I'd say is any better. Stuff I like as much for whatever reason (tabac, panna crema, AoS tallow) but none I'd say are any better.

Love the 2 SS Special Edition's I have… Unscented and Barbershoppe. Two odd things though, neither list shea butter on the ingredient list and they are both in the same size tubs, one marked 4oz the other 6oz. Doesnt matter, performance is unreal.

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like I will not be disappointed with my choices. And to think, just the other day in a post, I said that I shouldn't buy any more soaps until I exhaust my current supply...

Just got it in! Kinda cologne but doable.

Attachments

• $IMG_20140404_193933.jpg
    $IMG_20140404_193933.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Fantastic stuff!!! Baker Street is my favorite, Russian Tea I wasn't sure about at first but it's really growing on me.

Don't be surprised if shipping takes longer than expected. They often get behind on orders. Knowing that, I think it's definitely worth the wait. I put them in my top 3 for lather quality along with Tabac and Stirling.

Don't be surprised if shipping takes longer than expected. They often get behind on orders. Knowing that, I think it's definitely worth the wait. I put them in my top 3 for lather quality along with Tabac and Stirling.

I ordered both of mine from Shave Nation. They have a bunch of their soaps.

Top Bottom