What's new

Best Hard Cider

I do not need another expensive artisanal interest. I'll stick with the grocery store apple-flavored beers.

Went to the store yesterday hoping to get some Shock Top Honeycrisp but didn't find any except in a variety pack...bought some Angry Orchard Green Apple instead. Not bad.

I hear ya. I want the couple or three I get into this fall to be worth drinking, though. You should be able to find some good local stuff in New England this time of year!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Clay:
I'm thinking about buying (on-line store), a bottle (750ml / 'a fifth'), of Hoboken Station Cider (Alc 9.0% by vol.)...read alot of good things about this Cider (but it may be 'too rich' for my blood @ $17US a bottle plus $14US for shipping & handling)
proxy.php

I envy you all...who can purchase this Cider (and other brands), in "beverage stores, restaurants, and specialty stores in [... in] Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, California, and Washington.
proxy.php

$Cider - 3.jpg $Cider - 4.jpg

Read More: Hoboken Station Cider

“Always look upon the brighter cider of life". Popular Cider Proverb

There are a few local brands that my wife likes. I won't list them since they are probably not available in many places. One she did really like is Possman's. Its a German brand and is more on the sweet side (which she normally doesn't go for). I liked it to, but it's also not widely available . . . . . . at least around here.

Top Bottom