What's new

What's on your head?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Don:
During Spring, Summer & Fall, I usually sport a simple (under $30 US), straw (fedora style), hat. For winter, I don either my black or grey
felt fedora! :thumbup1:

full

attachment.php

PS The Mrs. and I got married at the Vatican (a must see and a wonder to behold...simply breath taking), in Saint Peters Basilica (in the Chapel of the Choir), and had our honeymoon in Rome and pilgrimage in the Vatican City State many, many years ago! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"**** your hat [because], angles are [great], attitudes". Frank Sinatra

Last edited by a moderator:
During cold WI winters, it's a wool stocking cap (not stylish, but warm). Otherwise, it's a driving cap or all natural!

Depends on the day and weather. If the weather is bad, it's my Akubra Stylemaster. In nice weather my Knox Fifteen or Beaver Brand fedora. In summer a cheap montecristi panama. On very rare occasion a baseball cap or "mugger" cap in winter.

As others might remember, I am very much anti-fedora, but these are good examples of how to make one look good. The dress is appropriate, the hat is well proportioned, and the straw compliments the weather as well as the colors in the outfit. Good stuff.

As for what's on my head...nothin'! :001_tt2:

Last edited by a moderator:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
As others might remember, I am very much anti-fedora, but these are good examples of how to make one look good. The dress is appropriate, the hat is well proportioned, and the straw compliments the weather as well as the colors in the outfit. Good stuff.
LogisticEarth:
Thanx for your 'shout-out', support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"I can wear a hat or take it off, but either way it's a conversation piece". Hedda Hopper

Last edited:
I wear a fedora every day. In the summer it tends to be one of my Panamas. Tonight my hat is a Stetson Stratoliner.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
You look marvelous Chris. Absolutely marvelous.
Tony:
Awww shucks...now you're should-da not said dat.
proxy.php

Although I'm not worthy
proxy.php
..., I must warn you though. If you intend to work on my vanity...I salute you because if you honor me further with such kind script and platitudes, I'm liable to start grinning from 'cheek-to-cheek' (purrhaps?), like my grandmothers Cheshire Cat.
proxy.php

But seriously, I am humbled and thanx for the 'shout-out'! :blush:

proxy.php
"An invisible thread connects [B & B members] who are destined to [post], regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch, the post [may bend], but it will never break". Ancient Chinese Belief

Last edited:
Depends on the season and weather. I have many hats.
During winter I wear one of;
toque
fur hunters cap (not sure of the proper name)
beret from South Pacific Berets

During other seasons
brimmed hats (straw and felt)
peaked cap
fedora

Top Bottom