What's new

Let's Celebrate Spring by 3017ing Some RazoRock! Whichever Makes You Think of Spring

Spring time is here!

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for RazoRocktober to do another RazoRock themed month! :biggrin1:

So I got to thinking today during my shave, as I often do, about how many of the RazoRock soaps have such fabulous scents that could remind a person of Springtime.

Then I got to thinking, dang! I got alot of RazoRock soaps! Wouldn't it be fun to try this 3017ing business out with a Spring theme on a RazoRock soap?

Heck yes, it would! :thumbup1:

So I have chosen to give the 3017 treatment to one of my RazoRock soaps for the entire month of April. My choice: RazoRock Fresco - The essence of Springtime fresh if you ask me!

Will you join me? Choose any RazoRock soap you like, so long as it makes you think of Spring! Will it be Fresco as well, King of the Castle Lime or Don Marco? Maybe it's one of the X's. XX or XXX. Might even be Inauguration or San Valentino, MdB or some Caprician Lemon you still have hanging around.

Whichever it is, make your choice then use it every shave for the month of April. This will be a great way, as many have discovered before, to dial in a soap so well that every shave is superb, and to actually use up a little product... something many of us could benefit from! But above all, as all RazoRock threads are, it'll be Rockin' fun!

So, who's with me for Spring 3017 all April with a tub of RazoRock? :biggrin1:

I've enjoyed being soap-promiscuous lately but I've really started missing the 3017 way.
I'll join in with one of my favorite spring smells in any soap, Napoleon's Violet.

You can do it, Ben! :biggrin1:

BB, glad to have ya! I'm not a floral guy, so Napoleons Violet never appealed to me. But its a great choice for a Spring time 3017!

Patrick, its not too formal a dealio. If you finish after the first, jump on in then!

That goes for anyone! Though May might be a little late, shipr. But feel free to 'Rock May if you want, man!

Well John, I have been giving the 3017 treatment to XXXt since Feb 24, and when that's done I was going to do the same to XX.
So I guess I'm in.

I'm tempted to do this with my new tub of RR Captain's Choice Bay Rum and pair it with Captain's Choice Cat O' Nine Tails. While Bay Rum doesn't exactly scream "SPRING TIME!", here in central Maine we are still buried with a few feet of snow on the ground and no promise of relief in the near future. The Captain's Choice Bay Rum scent has gone to the top of my list.

Hmm. I was going to dedicate April to 3017ing some of my sample horde -- but Don Marco for all of April sounds lovely... plus I have 2 tubs of the stuff...

Man, you guys and this DR Harris thing! Lol
Oh well, no worries! Jump in when ya can, it's all for fun!

JPort, since you're still finishing off Winter, (sorry, man. 80 degrees in SoCal today) and CCBR makes you feel like things are warming up, I say absolutely go for it!

Sheesh! You know I would be all over this if I was not giving the 3017'ing to my AoS cream. I have estimated 2+ plus months to go before it is done.

I have been seriously contemplating settling for a DFS so I could shave every evening :wacko:

Sounds interesting. Now to decide which soap to 3017... Zi Peppino, San Valentino, Don Marco, or maybe Cumba Cheech. I think it'll be a tough choice.

I got started early yesterday and had a great shave using the Fresco! Followed it up with some Florida Water.... So nice!

Anybody using a non-RR favorite one last time before tomorrow?
I think Speick stick or GFT coconut will get the call tonight.

I am in with a puck of Lavender Montebianco.

Can never go wrong with Lavender! What do you think of that one compared to other lavenders? Have you compared it to MdC by chance? Myself, I think it's one of the best. And as far as MdC goes, I think it's very similar minus the rosemary mint part.

Anybody using a non-RR favorite one last time before tomorrow?
I think Speick stick or GFT coconut will get the call tonight.

Didnt think of that... I only have one non RR soap now, TFS Neroli Meditereano, which is a fabulous Spring choice. Oh well! :)

I'm in for this one, John! One of my tubs of XXXt has about 15-20 shaves on it, so I'll kill it. And I won't feel bad about either, since Joe says the XXXt is coming back.

I'm in for this one, John! One of my tubs of XXXt has about 15-20 shaves on it, so I'll kill it. And I won't feel bad about either, since Joe says the XXXt is coming back.

Nice, man! You gonna run through some Fine XXX AS with it? :)

Top Bottom