What's new

Anyone try anything from Woolrich?

Woolrich is really popular here in the west. They seem to sell mostly outdoor type clothing here. But they are quality. Until my wife finally threw it away, I had a denim shirt that fit well and got better as years faded it. It lasted about fifteen years. The fabric around the buttons finally wore away. But they sell good clothes.

I have a couple of their wool shirts and a wool coat. They are very well made and I am pleased with them. With proper care, I expect them to last a very long time.

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on my jacket...should b here in about a week.

I've never bought anything of theirs to my knowledge, but they're a fine company. A couple of years ago Target was selling a lot of their stuff.

I purchased a "dockworker peacoat" from Nordstrom rack for $179 at the end of Jan. Made in USA and I think that it was quite a bargain
it's very warm plus it's also very well made.

All us cool surfer dudes HAD to have a Woolrich jacket during the 60's. I wore mine for so long I have forgotten exactly how many years that may have been. Can't remember what became of it either. I think I may have given it to my Dad or Grandfather

I've had a Woolrich Barn Coat with a removable wool liner for almost 20 years. It's been through the very worst conditions I could put it through and it's held up like a champ. I've gotten rid of a number of other coats over the years including some that cost significantly more. I don't think I'll ever part with my Woolrich coat.

Nice stuff for sure at Woolrich, however not all products are
manufactured in the USA.

sadly i just found out after looking at the tag, its made in china. But I still like it, would have preferred it to be made in the usa, and am wondering how long it will last, but first impressions is its still not bad for the price. Its comfortable, and I like that it actually doesn't have a lining. Works well for So. Ca weather. Just had a t-shirt on underneath it tonight and was comfortable in the 60 degree freezing night weather :001_tt2: Wore it out to a friends b day thing tonight at a "gentleman's club" lolz. Snapped a pic for you guys before I stepped out the door.

$photo.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff. High quality and durable in my expeience. One of the best selections around for 100% and high % wool shirts and jackets. Your purchase should serve you well for a long time.

Great looking jacket. I would not be concerned about it being made in China. From my experience its the company that has it made in China that controls the quality, not China itself. Keep in mind if you have any problems to contact the company to give them the opportunity to make it right.
Looking good and wear it in good health.
Johnny

Top Bottom