What's new

New Masonic straights

Are you talking about the ones on flea bay? They're intriguing but I'm thinking they are just modern junk.
I've only seen them online so I could be wrong.

There's a gent on B&B with a real deal Masonic wedge. It's amongst the coolest razors around.
I'd like to hear from someone who's held a new one, too. I wonder if it's just a cool letter opener.

I only watched it a moment then I was distracted by the "Self Defence Tactical Pen with Cheek Crusher" video.
Now I don't know what a Cheek Crusher is or how this pen is tactical or could be used in self defence (other than to poke someone in the eye) but the name just sold it to me! :blink:

Also love the Ridge Runner Antique Gun Knife.

I found some cool Masonic etchings (the compass, a crescent moon with stars around it, a 5-pointed star, and some other undecipherable thing) on a Packwood when I started polishing the blade. The etching is really faint (I tried getting a picture to post, but can't get the lighting angle right with my iPhone), but it was a cool discovery that you couldn't see until some of the patina was removed.

I don't know anything about the new Masonic straights, but I have a vintage one on the way! :biggrin1:

attachment.php

I only watched it a moment then I was distracted by the "Self Defence Tactical Pen with Cheek Crusher" video.
Now I don't know what a Cheek Crusher is or how this pen is tactical or could be used in self defence (other than to poke someone in the eye) but the name just sold it to me! :blink:

Also love the Ridge Runner Antique Gun Knife.

I've got a vintage Rotring fountain pen/pencil set that I carry at work for emergency use (I work at a prison) & I have no doubt whatsoever that I could use it as a kubaton as well as a fairly efficient tool to make a nice puncture wound! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I have this one which is pretty worn:
$DSCF9244.jpg

Haven't got around to test-shave it yet, but I finished setting the bevel a few weeks ago and now just have to do the whole progression.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I noticed the "massey-onic" as well. Plus, did you know that being over 10 inches tip to tip helps you hold the razor if you have large hands? :lol: Gadzooks.

There's a gent on B&B with a real deal Masonic wedge. It's amongst the coolest razors around.
I'd like to hear from someone who's held a new one, too. I wonder if it's just a cool letter opener.

There's quite a few out there. I've owned two without even trying to collect them. Keep your eyes on eBay, they come up. W&B made TONS.

Top Bottom