What's new

Long time B&B lurker decides to say hi and try to contribute.

Hello friends,

You probably didn't know we were friends, but while my wife was checking her Facebook page for the last 5 years, I was reading B&B for an hour or so before bed every night. B&B has long been my favorite place on the net and it was the first place I read about wet shaving and learned that people still used double edge safety razors and straights.

Learning to wet shave properly in the morning provides me a much needed "zen" moment before work each day and completely cured unpleasant shaves and lousy facial skin. In addition, B&B articles and reviews somehow turned out to be the most relaxing thing I could find to read before bed each night.

At this point I am good at wet shaving. I don't think I've gotten razor burn in over 3 years, I've probably only nicked myself 3 or 4 times in as long. I have mild case of RAD and have absolutely fallen in love with the new Stainless DE razors available in the last few years, though, I'd have to say my desert island razor would have to be the Merkur Slant.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling for now. I am hoping I can add something to the discussion here and I look forward to interacting with you all.

So... Hello fellow shavers... I'll see you around. :laugh:

Hi mfoote. Glad you finally signed on. As you well know, this is a great place to learn more then you can digest about wet shaving. Look forward to your contributions to the site.

Hello friends,

You probably didn't know we were friends, but while my wife was checking her Facebook page for the last 5 years, I was reading B&B for an hour or so before bed every night. B&B has long been my favorite place on the net and it was the first place I read about wet shaving and learned that people still used double edge safety razors and straights.

Learning to wet shave properly in the morning provides me a much needed "zen" moment before work each day and completely cured unpleasant shaves and lousy facial skin. In addition, B&B articles and reviews somehow turned out to be the most relaxing thing I could find to read before bed each night.

At this point I am good at wet shaving. I don't think I've gotten razor burn in over 3 years, I've probably only nicked myself 3 or 4 times in as long. I have mild case of RAD and have absolutely fallen in love with the new Stainless DE razors available in the last few years, though, I'd have to say my desert island razor would have to be the Merkur Slant.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling for now. I am hoping I can add something to the discussion here and I look forward to interacting with you all.

So... Hello fellow shavers... I'll see you around. :laugh:

Don forget, we also are on Facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/BadgerAndBlade

Top Bottom