What's new

Beatles

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
There's nothing like the classics.

I know, I should be be banned for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Yoko Ono thing is complete, total, utter crap. It's a prime example of what really irks me about "art". Since art is not really bound by any kind of definition, "art" is whatever its creator says it is. I could eat a big bowl of Spanish corn and take a massive dump on a plate and assign it some story with deep meaning and I'd be equally as justified in calling it art as she would in anything she has produced. I'll give her credit for finding the idiots willing to pay her for it. Were it not for the serendipity that put her into John Lennon's world we'd be saying, "Yoko who?".

Last edited:
I'm a huge Beatles fan, but For No One has always been closer to the bottom of my list than the top.

I think this would apply to me as well. The thing is, the Beatles wrote such a wealth of great songs that even those appearing in the middle or the bottom half of the list are still excellent songs. Most artists would kill to have written the songs that would appear on the bottom half of the Beatles popularity list.

Top Bottom