What's new

Favorite Supply Shop

What are y'all's favorite places to buy shaving supplies from? I know we all tend to look all over for great deals but I know a few of us go to certain places religiously whether its online or at a store. What places have y'all consistently gotten good deals from?

I've consistently used Italian Barber and Fendrihan. Both have been very good at providing fair prices and excellent customer service. I've also ordered a couple times from West Coast Shaving and Classic Edge. No complaints there, either.

West Coast Shaving and Shavingcreams.com are my first choices for shaving stuff. I've had great experiences with both.

West Coast Shaving. Great selection and quick ship.
Razor Blades and more. Has Palmolive menthol and Red IPs.

West Coast is amazing. I've bought quite a bit from there. I've also used bullgooseshaving.com and Amazon. I've never tried Italian Barber before. I'm gonna have to check their lineup out. I've always wanted to buy a vintage Gillette from eBay I've just been too chicken to get ripped off.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have purchased shaving supplies at:

Walmart
Walgreens
CVS
Sally's Beauty Supply
Anderson Barber Supply (Downtown OKC)
L'occitane (Mall)
Bed Bath & Body (Mall)
The Body Shop (Mall)
Target
West Coast Shaving
BullGoose
Italian Barber
Connaught's
Classic Shaving
Vintage Blades
Royal Shave
Muhle
Merkur
Stirling
Mike's
Mystic Water
Dollar General
The Dollar Store
Best Shave
Appletons Barber Supply
The Golden Nib
BST
Ebay USA/UK
Etsy
Gun Show
Flea Market
Antique Store
Thrift Store
Garage Sale
Yard Sale

I'm sure there are others, just haven't thought of them yet. :)

Last edited:
I've had great experiences with Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, and Bullgoose. All three have the highest recommendation I can give, but I've also had satisfactory experiences with Shaveabuck and QED. And I'm a happy Amazon Prime member, so they get the thumbs up, too.

BullGoose on line, eBay for old razors and Columbus Barber and Beauty Supply for every thing else. Picked up 4 Gillette razors in usable condition in November from eBay. Most expensive one was 7.50 shipped. Prices have doubled since then. Columbus Barber carries Razorock, Poraso and several other brands and is only 10 miles from my house. Bought a nice FaTip from BullGoose.

West Coast is amazing. I've bought quite a bit from there. I've also used bullgooseshaving.com and Amazon. I've never tried Italian Barber before. I'm gonna have to check their lineup out. I've always wanted to buy a vintage Gillette from eBay I've just been too chicken to get ripped off.

My advice...Post in the BST that you want a vintage Gilette and someone from B&B will sell you a proper one, for a fair price, without the inherent anxiety that accompanies an exceedingly expensive ebay purchase. Just my opinion...

Appleton Barber Supply for many of the old standard aftershaves (Pinaud, Gabels, Stephen, Master,etc). Wide selection, and shipping pretty reasonable after you get up to about 50$ worth of stuff, which is not hard :001_tt1:

Top Bottom