What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Key Lime Pie from Stardust Vapes
Aspire mini - this is a nice little tank for flavor and the coil seems to be holding up well too.
Sitting on what ever doesn't need charging...

I just ordered a pack of the BVC coils used in the Nautilus Mini for my wife's Nautilus. They're night and day better than the BDC coils that the Nautilus normally comes with. Those things were dry hit after dry hit. With the BVCs, though, not a single dry hit and the flavor is even better.

I know, right? This is the best retail coil I can remember using - had to stuff some cotton into my ekowool kayfun build just to keep up with what aspire is doing with this mini.

I am running a Chi Mech Mod with a Infinity CTL RDA. Dual Coil with Nirchrom Wire 8 wraps at .2 and a nice Pyrex Tip.
Been vaping Moon Mountains 90vg line of Project Gemini And PitBull's unleashed Pibble Loops.

Last edited:
Mt. Baker Black Cherry in a ZNA Kayfun on a ZNA Lite.

I got to try out the Provari 3 beta version at my local vape shop. It was beautiful! They had a dripper on it, set to 30 watts IIRC, performed great!
I want one of them when they come out!

Desparate times call for shelling out $ at storefronts. Rocking nautilus mini bvc, aspire CF VV while I wait for my mvp v2 and ipv2 on the way.

Fuzion gummy blood <333

Trying to decide on my first RDA. Have 28g A1 Kanthal and Japanese cotton and tools on the way as well.

Dave258 - Mt Baker Vapor rules! Great products, speedy delivery, GREAT customer service/satisfaction!

They seemed good until I tried something better. While a great value certain flavors were weak and hit/miss for me. Keep in my I spoil myself to Suicide Bunny, Five Pawns, and Alpha Vape now that I vape much less.

Moo Juice, the French Vanilla, and the Caramel Apple seemed to be nice vapes. The cookie blaster and Irish Cream was horrific, even after steeping. The vanilla ice cream just tasted rich (heavy whipping cream?).

The flavors really have to steep sometimes. The vanilla literally smelled like an aftershave when it would first arrive.

Just got a CCI Militia RDA today. Vaping a parallel sleeper coil on my copper Manhattan with some juice from a local B&M called Ghia's Blessing. Why isn't this thread stickied?

Dave258 - Mt Baker Vapor rules! Great products, speedy delivery, GREAT customer service/satisfaction!

They seemed good until I tried something better. While a great value certain flavors were weak and hit/miss for me. Keep in my I spoil myself to Suicide Bunny, Five Pawns, and Alpha Vape now that I vape much less.

Moo Juice, the French Vanilla, and the Caramel Apple seemed to be nice vapes. The cookie blaster and Irish Cream was horrific, even after steeping. The vanilla ice cream just tasted rich (heavy whipping cream?).

The flavors really have to steep sometimes. The vanilla literally smelled like an aftershave when it would first arrive.

while I know they are not the end all be all, I really like Mt Baker. Their prices are unbelievable and packages get to me from west coast to NY in 2 days. I have had a couple I did not like, but most I enjoy. I have ordered some of the more luxury juices, and to be honest, I didn't see much of a difference.

Today I am vaping Mt Baker Red Liccorice. While it doesn't taste like twizzilers, it is a good vape.
I also like that you can choose PG to VG at Mt Baker. For me, i do not like high VG juices. They bother my throat and chest. But like everything else on this site, YMMV!

Fuzion WaterFelon 6mg
Fuzion Strawberry In Yo Soul!
IPV2
Kayfun 3.1 HCigar clone // Mutation X w/ 28g, 15/16 wraps, dual coil @ 1.1 ohms

$wp20141002002.jpg
Old Captain inside

It's been quiet in here!

Right now I'm vaping some Vaders Puddin 6mg nic content in my Brass Tugboat RDA ontop of my brass Ameravape Manhattan mech mod.
I'm running dual vertical micro coils made of 24g kanthal wrapped around a 1.4mm drill bit 6 times for a resistance of .18 ohms and i'm using organic Japanese cotton as my wick.

$20141014_210110.jpg

Last edited:
It's been quiet in here!

Right now I'm vaping some Vaders Puddin 6mg nic content in my Brass Tugboat RDA ontop of my brass Ameravape Manhattan mech mod.
I'm running dual vertical micro coils made of 24g kanthal wrapped around a 1.4mm drill bit 6 times for a resistance of .18 ohms and i'm using organic Japanese cotton as my wick.

View attachment 507641

Really like the colors on that, did you have that custom done?

Definitely the first Manhattan I've seen on here, you like it? I can't say that I'm a fan of the company themselves, but it is a well done mod.

I bought it used. The guy who I got it from did the color combinations. I really wish I could have the option if making it full brass but whatever! The mod hits hard and has the smoothest switch I've ever felt. I wasn't worried about the drama surrounding Ameravape but I can say after a month if vaping daily in it thay I have zero issues other than in finding it hard to find another mod with this build quality with such a smooth button.

Top Bottom