What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Much like pipes, you actually get better flavor if you don't inhale.

That's partially true, but the flavors are meant to be inhaled so they may be a little strong and not optimal. But still worth it. Get a mechanical mod if you want to inhale and blow hookah like plumes.

I guess not too many people vape here... I just made an order from yaeliq after trying the juice from a friend. He is from isreal and its only $18 for 100ML! Can't wait til they get here. I got some melon-papaya-banana mix, snickerdoodle, and strawberry chupa chup lollipops.

I use the 180cig. I was trying to use it to get away from the real thing however, 1. it's not the same, 2. the ecig doesn't burn out like a real cig so I find myself puffing contantly. 180cig doesnt have a wide range of flavors yet, but I do enjoy the cherry burst and chocolate flavors.

Vaping 36 mg nicotine CI Cigar (naturally extracted tobacco e-juice) from Want2Vape with my Vamo ViVi at 10 watts using a 2.4 ohm Innokin iClear 16 clear atomizer - this is one of the milder selections from Want2Vape but I enjoy it.

^ not necessarily on all juices. The flavor might be too concentrated since most are created to be inhaled, which loses some flavor. But on lighter flavors I'd agree.

Vaping Five Pawns Gambit and Grandmaster mmm. The only good Apple Pie and Peanut butter flavors.

I've found a new favorite flavor. It's eVo's Caramel Coconut. I've been vaping it almost exclusively. I bought a Kanger Pro Tank and don't like the draw from it at all. Too airy and I hate I spent $20 on a tank.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Wow, refillable e cigs have really changed since I first tried them, and didn't like them, seven or so years ago. Back then, you had a section (like a filter on a cigarette) that you pulled off and eyedroppered juice into the cotton. Not much capacity. The constant refilling irritated me. These new tank units are nice. I got this today, upgrading the battery and upgrading one of the plastic tanks for a metal one. It is filled with Vixen Vapors Menthol, 18 mg. Hopefully I can kick the crap leaf. I don't have a pipe problem, but the cigarettes are out of control.

Fast Tech has great deals on gear - I have the Innokin SVD, MVP, and Vamo V2 that came from them - each of these is a decent device when coupled with a good tank for the oil.

There are too many juice vendors to count but I like Halo, Mountain Oak, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Quic Nic Juice, Good eJuice, and Ahlusion - I am sure others are good too but I haven't had the chance to try them yet.

I've been stuck on Mr. GoodVape Moon Sugar. I Vape in the office and around my girlfriend. She insists it's smells like syrup and wants waffles ever time she smells it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I've been stuck on Mr. GoodVape Moon Sugar. I Vape in the office and around my girlfriend. She insists it's smells like syrup and wants waffles ever time she smells it.
That reminds me, I need to get some stroopwafles. I got hooked on them when I worked for a Dutch company. They are little thin waffles with syrup between them. They are the perfect size to place on top of a coffee cup. Let them warm a minute or two and eat. Very tasty.

http://www.germandeli.com/bakery-waffles.html

Sorry for the hijack.

Just got my Vision Ego Spinner Battery... my 2nd VV batt.
Very nice indeed!.... paired with my V3 rebuildable, I been puffin away at some RY4 eJuice.... love the stuff...

I'm vaping JuiceMafia's Banana Cream Pie today. It's really good. I've given up on the Kanger Pro Tank till I see if can get some different coils to try out on it. Debating a Vivi Nova Tank at the moment.

Top Bottom