What's new

what colour spectators should I get?

what coulour spectators should I get?

• black & gold

• black & grey

Results are only viewable after voting.
More importantly, what do you wear them with and/or how do you wear them? I have an older pair of black and white ones that I really want to like, but can never seem to find the right outfit for them.

Red zeppelin - Black pants. I wear mine (brown and beige) with my brown pants and a dress shirt in the office. So if I had a black and white pair it would be with black pants and a dress shirt. A lot of it is attitude. You ware them like they are normal shoes and they don't look that out of place.

^ what he said!

On the traditional spectator shoe, that has a lighter color & a darker color, the idea is to ignore the light color, and wear whatever you would wear with the darker color... Down here in Tennessee, I can get away with wearing them from basically March through October, but in other areas of the US they would be a Memorial Day through Labor Day item...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
More importantly, what do you wear them with and/or how do you wear them? I have an older pair of black and white ones that I really want to like, but can never seem to find the right outfit for them.

Wear them at night with "dressy casual" clothes when you go out to dinner, dancing, symphony, art gallery ... anytime you go "out for the evening" and might consider wearing a sports coat or blazer and tie.

Daytime can be trickier, but ...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last week I picked up two pairs of AE Broadstreet seconds from the shoe bank. Black & burgundy & Bourbon & black. I have the McClains in black & white ut they are too narrow so I'm going to have to replace them. I'm going to have to look into those Gatsby shoes.

strop

Now half as wise
More importantly, what do you wear them with and/or how do you wear them?

A lot of it is attitude. You ware them like they are normal shoes and they don't look that out of place.

Most of it is attitude!

Wear them at night with "dressy casual" clothes when you go out to dinner, dancing, symphony, art gallery ... anytime you go "out for the evening" and might consider wearing a sports coat or blazer and tie.

Daytime can be trickier, but ...

This. Dressy casual for the summer, especially any outdoor event. Linen sportcoat, and don't forget your Panama.

Top Bottom