What's new

Razorock Son of Zeus vs DR Harris Windsor Scent

In another thread, at least a couple of folks claimed that Windsor and Terre d'Hermes have similar scents. I have also read in other threads that Son of Zeus is similar to Terre d'Hermes. Since Windsor is my favorite scent, I'm wondering if anyone has compared the scent of Windsor to Son of Zeus. If you have both, how similar are the scents? I'd really appreciate the feedback, since there is no place I can go to sample the the Son of Zeus scent.

I have both and can attest that SoZ is a dead ringer for Terre d'Hermes. I haven't sniffed my Windsor sample I got from Garry in a while. Haven't shaved with it either. I remember liking the smell a lot, but that was before I got my SoZ tub. Based on that I have purchased a small bottle of TDH and am enjoying it very much. Will do a comparison tonight and report back.

Im interested as well. Love windsor, but the scent isnt strong or last very long, if SOZ smells similar and is stronger and lasts Id love it!

I own both and just sniffed them for you after seeing this thread.

Everyone's nose is different, but I prefer SoZ. Neither are overpowering or smell like a forest, but SoZ has a bit stronger woodsy notes and just a touch stronger which makes it better to me.

Both are great, both are similar but SoZ is superior.

I find them very different. They do have similar base notes, but the top notes are considerably different to my nose. Windsor has a great orange citrus scent up front, and I don't get any citrus from SoZ.

I have a brand new mahogany bowl of Windsor and I love the smell of it so I'm looking forward to trying SOZ but I want to order it when xxx-t comes back in-sock.

Top Bottom