What's new

Bulldog skincare products.

So I just ordered few products from Bulldog line, there was 3 for 2 offer going on and the price was affordable. Maybe anyone is using these products, how are they? Thank you.

I tried the Bull Dog aftershave balm about 3-4 years ago. It was..OK. Certainly wasn't the worst I've ever tried, but not my favorite. I prefer a thicker balm and it was a little runny for my tastes. I can't remember the scent; it was there but didn't knock my socks off.

I've used their Body Wash and their Original Moisturizer. The Body Wash is awesome (was awarded an Esquire Magazine award recently) and I also liked the Moisturizer. Though for $14 I'd look elsewhere.

I've got their face cleanser and moisturiser. Both are gentle and I like using them. I seem to need to use more of the cleanser than my previous one, but the moisturiser goes a long way. It kind of melts in your fingers as you put it on (kind of like coconut oil does) which I like and I don't find it greasy at all.

Was at WholeFoods yesterday and noticed they carry the mens Bulldog product line. Almost grabbed some of shave cream, but then opted to do a search here and see what the general consensus was.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Was at WholeFoods yesterday and noticed they carry the mens Bulldog product line. Almost grabbed some of shave cream, but then opted to do a search here and see what the general consensus was.
proxy.php

I'd pull the trigger. The line is quite good. Far superior to the Nivea, Neutrogena, or Loreal mens lines found in most drugstores. I like that they keep the fragrances to a minimum, too.

I always have some in the rotation. I find it has a nice enough scent and it's frequently on sale. Pre GRU-summer I stocked up on it. Worth it.

Top Bottom