What's new

if you had to choose

Slim
Speick (cream)
Astra SP

Hasn't changed in years. Despite having tried everything I could get my hands on, these are the ones I'd take for daily use based on consistency, price, and overall performance. Doesn't mean I wouldn't miss all the other goodies in my den, though.

Even though I am still learning my Parker 99R...so..I would be stuck on an Island with my goto sleek and sexy baby Miss Vision 200O....and of course I would need a a blade...that would double as a filet knife....and the only thing that pops in my head is the Samurai...Feather blade (the red and yellow pack) and it would never go dull, because this is my dream. And what better way...not to go insane is to have the intellect and brainy satire of the one and only...Mr. Edwin aka "Sandalwood Cream" Jagger. My last person to join my deserted "Wet Shave Island of Tranquility" is someone who will help me survive my ordeal with engineering smarts and in the spare time to aid in my rich lather is....no other, then my Italian-Germanic trusted companion...Mr. Leonardo"Da Vinci".

This is the set that is currently in front from my rotation. So I guess if I had to use this set up for life.... I would be set.
$shaveset.jpg

For sentimental reasons, my Dad's 1966 Gillette Slim, feather blade, WSP Hight Mountain Fine Badger Silvertip brush, Truefitt & Hill Shaving Soap.

Top Bottom