What's new

First shave with the new Parker O.C. razor.

[FONT=&amp]I just had my first shave with the Parker 24c O.C. and it is so smooth. It seems that Parker put some thought into this razor head before making it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I do prefer a short handle so I did change the handle with my Parker 94R. You could not ask for a better or smoother shave. I’ve used many O.C. razors from the Merkur 41c to a Joris. I would say the aggressiveness is about in the middle somewhere. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This is a fine razor that will always be in my rotation. You can’t beat it for the price.

$Parker OC.jpg[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hi Ron,

I will be receiving my Parker 24C tomorrow and cant wait t use it. My First open comb!! No quality or blade alignment isues??both side of blade equal exposure? Thank You!!

Frank

I got a 26C a few days ago, and have shaved with it twice so far. Used a Med Prep blade. I don't have a lot of experience with an OC razor, but I was pleased with it. I got a better shave the second day, seemed I got much closer.
The razor has a nice heft to it. I don't mind the long handle, I prefer them.

I still love my Parker 24C. I can't get over how smooth it shaves and yet it gives a close BBS shave too. Parker really did their homework before they made this razor.
I do have a minor complaint that I mentioned in another thread. The head holds water. When I'm shaving over my lips, sometimes water will drip down. Not a big deal. It's a great razor for anyone, newbie or an old pro, you can enjoy this razor.

Love my 26c. Use it more than my DE89l. I think the OC design works better on my face for some reason. I get a bit less irritation from the Parker compared to my EJ. Both provide very good shaves, but I feel my face less after shaving with the 26c. I prefer the standard long handle. I tried a Parker 97r handle, but I thought the balance was a bit better for me with the original.

Top Bottom