What's new

The Great Blade Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toothpick, I'm sending in a small donation of blades. Just wanted to say thanks for helping me find a few "go to" blades that work really well for me. Cheers!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Toothpick, I'm sending in a small donation of blades. Just wanted to say thanks for helping me find a few "go to" blades that work really well for me. Cheers!
Thank you! Glad to be of assistance!

Would like to send:
2 Derby Extras

To exchange for:
2 Voshkods

Question-Do you differentiate between Personna Lab Blues and Personna Med preps, for future possible exchange?

Thanks for this great service to the Community!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Would like to send:
2 Derby Extras

To exchange for:
2 Voshkods

Question-Do you differentiate between Personna Lab Blues and Personna Med preps, for future possible exchange?

Thanks for this great service to the Community!

I do not. They are in the same wrapper and it's to confusing. And I am under the assumption that they are the same blades only difference is the Meds go through an extra wash at the warehouse.

I will send:

5 Derby Extras

for

2 Feathers

I'd like to try a few before I order some of them.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I would like to trade
2 Wilkinson Sword
2 Crystal Super Platinum
2 Gillette Silver Blue
for
2 Voshkod
2 7 o'clock yellow
2 Supermax Titanium

Last edited:
I would like to send in:

2 Wilkinson Sword
2 Treet Platinum
2 Lord Super Stainless
2 Crystal
2 Big Ben Super Stainless
2 Lord Platinum

for:

2 Astra Superior Stainless
2 Bic Chrome Platinum
2 7 O'Clock Super Stainless green
2 Lord Super Chrome
2 Shark Super Chrome
2 Voskhod

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I would like to send:

2 Personna Blue (lab)
2 Feather
2 Astra SP
2 Gillette Silver Blue

for:

2 Polsilver Super Iridium
2 Personna Red
2 Gillette 7 O'Clock Black
2 GEM (single edge to fit GEM Micromatic)

Is this doable?

Great idea, I’ll send…

2 KAI
2 Wilkinson Sword Double Edge
2 Gillette Silver Blue Stainless (RUS)
2 Bolzano superinox (5)

In exchange for….

2 Voskhod
2 Sputnik Teflon
2 PolSilver Super Iridium
2 Super Max Super Platinum Tiger

I’m in the UK

I didn't see anything saying no repeat customers, which is good, because I have some blades that aren't going to do my face any good. Does this work for you?

Send:
2 Astra Platinum
5 Crystal
2 Feather Yellow
3 Gillette Super Platinum Black
2 Polsilver Super Iridium
2 Gillette Silver Blue
2 Lord Platinum
1 Derby
1 Gillette Permasharp Green
1 Shark Super Chrome

For:
2 Ladas
2 Rapira Platinum Lux
2 Rapira Swede Supersteel
2 Sharp Durablade
2 Super Max Platinum
2 Treet Classic
2 Trig Silver Edge

I really learned a lot from my first swap and this should get me through the rest of the readily available blades I haven't gotten to on my own. It's great you do this for us. You've saved us all a ton of money and you don't ask anything in return. Anyone who doesn't join in the swap must be nuts!

Thanks Toothpick for this service!

I will send:
4 Shark Single Edge
2 Astra Superior Platinum DE

For:
2 Feather
2 Derby Extra

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I had to take a trip on short notice so I'll try to send PM's tomorrow evening when I return. If I forget send me a PM.

I didn't see anything saying no repeat customers
Nothing in writing. But folks should use their own judgment.
Just remember the exchange isn't the place to unload your less desirable blades time and time again, unless it's a donation.
But the request looks fine

I've got:
5 astras
4 derbys
2 feathers

For:

4 Personna blue
4 Polsilver super iridium
2 Polsilver stainless

I'm pretty sure that works? I feel like I'm having more trouble understanding the trade process than I should...

I have 8 Dorco 300's I would love to send in. I hate them and their is a face out there for every blade. So how does this work? And what'll you give me for them. They are in wrappers of course and in 10 blade plastic holder.

ETA. Your stock list has a few crystals it looks like. I'd like to try them. Also Bic 365. And persona blues. Whatever number of some or each that you feel is fair. This is my first try with this exchange.... Obviously.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Sorry everyone, I won't be back home until the weekend. I'll send the PM's at that time

I've got:
5 astras
4 derbys
2 feathers

For:

4 Personna blue
4 Polsilver super iridium
2 Polsilver stainless

I'm pretty sure that works? I feel like I'm having more trouble understanding the trade process than I should...
I can only send you 2 of each. Otherwise it looks fine.

I have 8 Dorco 300's I would love to send in. I hate them and their is a face out there for every blade. So how does this work? And what'll you give me for them. They are in wrappers of course and in 10 blade plastic holder.

ETA. Your stock list has a few crystals it looks like. I'd like to try them. Also Bic 365. And persona blues. Whatever number of some or each that you feel is fair. This is my first try with this exchange.... Obviously.
If this is your first time read through the first post. You should get a good understanding of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom