What's new

Five Easy Ways to Smoothly Step Up Your Style

These are the some of the same points my father taught me when I was graduating college. Some of the points I find redundant, but they should be! Reiteration is important sometimes :lol: Very reasonable and conservative so that even the 25 going on 14-year old (if you get my drift) can make the leap. I know a lot of friends and family I'm going to send this too...

Very good article....basic and straight forward and easy to follow. I have read similar article that are way too wordy. The photos are great as well for reference.

I did something very similar in my last job. The first job I ever had out of college had a very strict dress code. Slacks and a polo shirt and nice shoes were the minimum. Jeans ONLY on Fridays, then T-shirts still werent allowed.

Transition to my 2nd job, and there was no dress code. Its not like I got a job in Silicon Valley where shorts, flip flops and t-shirts are the norm. I still worked in an office of a prepress department, although it was attached to a larger manufacturing facility. The only thing ever required of us to wear was steel toed shoes. I just felt like wearing whatever (and I mean people wore pretty much WHATEVER they wanted as long as it wasn't a safety violation) just wasn't my style. I slowly stepped up my dress over a few months until me wearing slacks and a button down shirt was the norm.

I think it should be like the 40 ' s and 50 ' s again. I get angry every time I'm walking through a store and I have to stare at some idiots underwear. What ever happened to class? Now everybody talks about swag...........

Top Bottom