Thread: WTB: Ted Pella SE blades

Default WTB: Ted Pella SE blades

I would like to try some Ted Pella blades for my Gem. I looked and I can only find them in 200 packs.

I was hoping someone might have some that they don't want, or that they would be willing to sell 10 or so, so that I can try them before I buy them in bulk. Thanks!

Do anyone know which of the blades on the Ted Pella page is good for shaving?, he have lots of types there, and I guess most of it is for dissecting things?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by asbjorn View Post
    Do anyone know which of the blades on the Ted Pella page is good for shaving?, he have lots of types there, and I guess most of it is for dissecting things?
    The PTFE coated SE blades are good for GEM razors and the PTFE injector blades work in all models of injectors.
    Chris.

I bought some of the Pella coated blades for my Gem from a forum member and they are good. While I was waiting for them to arrive I went to the local pharmacy and bought a pack of Gem blades. Upon receiving the Pellas I found them to be identical in shaving quality and markings. You might try the pharmacy if you have yet to shave with the Gem. I think the pack of blades cost me $6.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    The PTFE coated SE blades are good for GEM razors and the PTFE injector blades work in all models of injectors.
    Good, gotta try order some. If I don't lik Gem razor, well, I can use the blades for scraping paint or someting

Good, gotta try order some. If I don't lik Gem razor, well, I can use the blades for scraping paint or someting
    or sell them to me!!! :)

bump - even a couple blades would be greatly appreciated!