What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Gillette"

Hey Guys, it seems like it has been months since I have been on. Oh wait, it has. I ended up with a promotion at work and a relocation to OKC. So, where is the letter now?

I'm so glad to see this letter back on track. It's now getting close to me and the completion of the first cycle. Looking forward to it.

I just received the packet of letters earlier today and have now finished reading them! I will get my letter written and send the package to Devin within a week completing the circle.

I just now finished my letter. I will mail the package off Monday along with a small PIF (unconnected to the circle letter) when I go to the post office.

I can't wait to read all of the letters. It seems like a life time since we started. Good thing I got most of my writing stuff unpacked from the move.

I can't wait to read all of the letters. It seems like a life time since we started. Good thing I got most of my writing stuff unpacked from the move.

I just now mailed off the package. When you receive it, the first circle will be completed. To continue, just remove your original letter, add a new one, and send the rest of the package on to the next on the list.

How did I miss this?? This sounds so cool!

There is always room for additional circle letters. With the 10 people on the "Gillette" list, it took 5 months to complete the first cycle, so I would not favor expanding the current list as I believe that is long enough.

If you want to start an additional list, feel free to do so. I will sign up for it (one can always participate in more than one such circle) and that would make 2 on the new list. It could probably start with 6 for sure.

The pack of letters arrived today. I am looking forward to sitting down with a glass of scotch and reading them. I am leaving on a business trip on Sunday. So, if I don't get it out by Saturday it may be after Labor Day before it gets out.

Here is the list in case anyone forgot:

1. Devin (Oklahoma City, OK, USA) DevinLT1966
2. Adam (Lawton, OK, USA) gunslinger249
3. Al (Toronto ON, Canada) t.orso
4. Owen (Fort Worth, TX USA) oc_in_fw
5.Dries (Antwerp, Belgium) Dries
6. Fotis (Athens, Greece) Fotakas
7. Jessy (New Orleans, LA)
8. Troy (Pueblo, CO) countrydirt
9.Tom (Coppell, TX) airmech
10. Jim (Redmond, WA, USA) - Cynomys

Top Bottom