What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Gillette"

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Haven't seen it yet. I bet it is there- the mailman showed up when I was driving off to work :001_smile
The letter did indeed arrive yesterday. I should have everything in the mail by Monday. It will be my first posting to Belgium. Hey Dries, PM me you address please.

Guess what? I got an envelop with 4 letters in it.
I will try to send it with my addition by the end ofthis week.

Dries

PS: Fotis can you send me your adres?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry guys, I forgot to send the letter. First thing tomorrow.

Dries

Hope my hand writing wasn't too awful.

on edit: what did you think of my paper? I carefully removed two sheets from my B&B Franklin Christoph journal. I really love that paper.

Hope my hand writing wasn't too awful.

on edit: what did you think of my paper? I carefully removed two sheets from my B&B Franklin Christoph journal. I really love that paper.
It was ok, I finally Send the letter. It is on it's way to greece.

Dries

Good evening gentlemen.
I received today the envelop with your letters. I will spend the weekend reading them, so I believe I'll be able to send it back, first thing on Monday morning.

Jessy I'll be waiting your address.

proxy.php

Guess what I've got!!! I'll try to get some pictures posted later, but this is a pretty great packet to read through! I'll try to get my letter written and posted out by Monday.

The letter appears to be moving along nicely towards the first completion of the circle. I have been using the time since the inception of this letter to work on my Spencerian which is now at the point where I can write at least monoline both lower case and upper case and have begun working on the shadings. The anticipation of the letter has proved a very good motivation to keep working on my handwriting skills.

Top Bottom