What's new

New Dermalogica Shaving Line

Does anyone have any experience with the new Dermalogica shaving line. There are new products for pre-shave, shave and post-shave. The tubes are white with red writing. I am most interested in the shave cream, but would be interested in reviews on any of the other products.

Thanks

I know this reply is a bit late, but I purchased the Dermalogica kit and I give it mixed reviews. I purchased this kit in the hopes of finally ending my shaving nightmare of irritation and bumps. I will explain the kit in it's order of use.

1. Daily Clean Scrub = This is just a very mild exfoliant, it is even milder than my Nivea Energising face scrub. It is also about triple the price.

2. Pre Shave Guard = This might sound wierd but this stuff IMHO looks, smells and feels like Pond's Cold Cream or maybe even Noxema. I am not sure what this does.

3. Soothing Shave Cream = I may be biased, but I expected some kind of lather, any amount of lather would have been great. But alas there was none, just cream. On the bright side it does provide you with a pretty darn good shave.

4. Post Shave Balm = What can I say, I am enamored with this stuff. It provided a cooling sensation I have not felt anywhere else. It does have a faint scent that I cannot quite make out but that fades quickly so it does not interfere with your cologne. This also works wonders for both shaving irratation and bumps, it has made them almost non existant.

5. Daily Defense Black SPF 15 = This also seems to be a product. It simply gives your skin some defence against those harmful UV rays and it also moisturises your skin. There seems to be no oily residue from this product.

Personally I will be buying the Post Shave Balm untill I find a better product. The Pre Shave Guard and Soothing Shave Cream will be relagated to my small travel kit as they are pretty good product to use in a pinch. I will most likely be purchasing some more of their Daily Clean scrub as I does not cause me as much irritation as most other exfoliants.

Of course all of this is just my personal opinion. Hope my review of this product helps.

R

Top Bottom