What's new

Fantasy Baseball, anyone?

Has there ever been a B and B fantasy baseball league? I play in three others, but was thinking it'd be fun to start one through here

We could keep it real simple.

Any interest?

That's what I was thinking. I would assume even a "friendly wager" would be against TOS ;)

How can there only be 3 people for fantasy baseball on this board? Come on guys!

Last edited:
I would probably be in. My time is limited and the last time I did fantasy I remember obsessing for hours over my roster. NOt sure what type of league we would set up, but I'd be in. Lets go Mets!!

Edit: ...and I think 8 would be a good minimum number right?

8 is okay, just leaves a lot of stacked teams and kind of takes the fun out of it, for me anyways. I'm in regardless though.

Lets keep this thread active so hopefully more people commit. I'm definitely in after thinking about it last night.

It would be cool to eventually have one for all the major sports. We might as well set it up and people can join in up until the deadline. Yahoo is a good place to do it....I am already in a hockey pool on yahoo so I have an account. Anyone want to volunteer to set it up?? I can if knowone else wants to.

Top Bottom