What's new

Fantasy Baseball, anyone?

I'm in if it's not too late. Is it points, rotisseire, head to head?

I think you make 12. Id prefer a head to head or points (by points do you mean play head to head and categories you win gives you a score for the week?). Rotisserie is good but sometimes if you get really far behind in some categories people will start to lose interest when they realize they have no shot of winning.

Ok all. I set it up pretty basic I think. I changed a couple things but all in all I think it looks pretty good. Here is a link to the League. If something is way off please let me know. I cant figure out how to edit the settings yet...but I am sure there is a way. I scheduled the draft for Sunday March 30th at 1:30pm AKDT ......which is apparently an hour behind pacific time. so Its 2:30pm Pacific time and 5:30pm Eastern time. Sorry about the time. I figured we would have guys from coast to coast and I was sure not many people would be happy with getting up at 9am Nova Scotia time if they live on the west coast. Again I can change this if people want me to and if people sign up for the league sooner than later.

http://y.ahoo.it/LTJhvoH5

this is the link. Badger and Blade 2014

I'm signed up! The draft time should work for me. If I have to bow out in the later rounds, it goes on auto right?

Twenty teams seems like an awful lot! You'd really be getting down to the dregs. And, there would be next to nobody to pick up on waivers. I think 12 or 15 at the very most.

Are there any other options you guys would like to see in the pool...anything you want changed?? I have changed the number of teams to 12 max. we could move the draft date if we get 12 soon

May want to consider changing the pitching category from innings pitched to WHIP. Innings pitched devalues relief pitching in my opinion if we not doing holds also. Or we could innings pitched and add holds and add another offensive category like OPS.

Just a suggestion though. I'm fine with whatever.

I disagree that it devalues relievers, the min innings is there to stop guys from having a whole team of relievers and running the minimum amount and winning all the categories minus wins in head to head. WHIP is a standard category already in yahoo leagues.

Top Bottom