What's new

Fantasy Baseball, anyone?

Id be in. I usually join a B&B fantasy baseball league every year so I know they are out there.

You definitely have to do a live draft. Part of the fun is picking your own team. If you cant make the draft the computer will do it for you and usually does a decent job...but its not as fun.

So we've got 8 people interested, need a few more but we might as well start it up now.

Ok do you want to set it up on Yahoo? I have been in a few baseball pools but never managed them. We can provide the all the info people need right here in this thread and people can sign up as they please. I imagine there will be a few people who will join that just dont want to post on this thread.

Consider doing it through mlb.com... Their fantasy baseball lets you pick up a whole teams pitching rotation... Makes following & altering rotations a whole lot easier (especially for virgins)

As for a reward for the winner, the losers could all send blades or soap, or something shaving related... Kind of sort of a PIF?!?

Consider doing it through mlb.com... Their fantasy baseball lets you pick up a whole teams pitching rotation... Makes following & altering rotations a whole lot easier (especially for virgins)

As for a reward for the winner, the losers could all send blades or soap, or something shaving related... Kind of sort of a PIF?!?

I have only used cbs sports and thought it was very good. Yahoo is fine though and the MLB option sounds interesting.

I'm also down for a PIF for winner and second if it is agreed upon.

We had a league last year that I ran on Yahoo. I remember playing the CBS games years ago as well, but recently all my leagues have been Yahoo Leagues. I run the league for Cigar Asylum. I'd be interested in joining the B&B league this year depending on.....

Have we decided what site were doing it through? I'd prefer Yahoo since thats what I've always played under and have an account there. CBS actually costs money(its around $180.00 for a league...which is crazy. ). Never tried MLB.com but open to that as well if the majority wants that.

Also 10 teams is great but 12-14 is ideal because there is such a large pool of players...so if a few more members are reading this and want in then that would be great.

Last edited:
Never tried MLB.com but open to that as well if the majority wants that.

I made the suggestion of mlb.com for ease of fantasy baseball virgins... With being able to select an entire pitching staff, you only need to field 10ish players weekly & don't have to worry so much about starters/middle-relievers/relievers/etc/etc... If we are all seasoned pros, yahoo is fine with me... I can't believe CBS charges almost $200 for a league?!?

My idea for the winners PIF would be everyone who participates send the winner something they like...blades, local soap, creams....whatever. people here are pretty generous and could PIF something cool. Especially with 10+ people it'd be like Christmas in September!!! Any thoughts?

Top Bottom