What's new

Fantasy Baseball, anyone?

I would like in on fantasy baseball for 2015. I had started a thread earlier in the year looking for folks to start a league, not realizing there already was one.

I would like in on fantasy baseball for 2015. I had started a thread earlier in the year looking for folks to start a league, not realizing there already was one.
froogle_jimmy is in the process of setting up this years league. So let's get the list started.

1. shimsham
2. froogle_jimmy
3. fordfather

Ok guys, we need everyone from last year to register on Yahoo. So far only 5 Teams are confirmed on yahoo.

Myself
Hotreds - Ohio Hugh
Badgers - PB
Big League Choo - Blary
JUUST a bit outside - BW

That means KevDogg and Ford etc.....you need to sign up. I have sent everyone 3 reminders. Guys have until Monday then I will start accepting guys that didnt play last year.

Shimsham - you are first on the list to get in!

Ok, so I have sent out reminders (3 or 4) for guys to resign themselves up and sent out some PM's and reminders on this thread. We currently have 6 guys signed up. So I am opening it up for newcomers. We will have twelve teams like last year. I think we agreed upon 10-15$ value prize donated to the winner (soap or something).

I'm in. I've named my team The Tommy Johns to honor Yu Darvish's elbow.

I hope it's not another record-setting injury year for the Rangers.

Top Bottom