What's new

It is time for a PIF

No problem. Thanks for taking part. Stick around, we have a good group here, so you never know what may happen.

The more I hang around, the more I see that! I only hope I can match some of these PIFs some day. I love the people here and the wide variety of topics discussed.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The more I hang around, the more I see that! I only hope I can match some of these PIFs some day. I love the people here and the wide variety of topics discussed.
Once you get established you will find that giving PIFs is as fun as receiving them. I will be doing another Nib PIF soon. Oh, and my PIF recipient automatically go on my Christmas card list. The Nib has an annual card exchange, by the way.

Congrats to dladuke - that Lamy will be a nice way to get in to fountain pens. And good on oc_in_fw for his generosity.

I'm in too! I make the silly things and have been getting more amd more into writing with them. Now I'm thinking that I need to start upgrading the nibs on my better ones from the getgo. Thanks for the PIF.

Edit: <doh> missed it by that much! Congrats to the winner.

Thank you very much oc_in_fw and everyone. I have sent a pm to oc_in_fw and have selected 5 O'Clock Shadow as my choice of ink. Since I know next to nothing about fountain pens, I expect I will be asking you all for advice and I look forward to meeting you all.
Thanks once again.
David

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thank you very much oc_in_fw and everyone. I have sent a pm to oc_in_fw and have selected 5 O'Clock Shadow as my choice of ink. Since I know next to nothing about fountain pens, I expect I will be asking you all for advice and I look forward to meeting you all.
Thanks once again.
David

Ask away- we will be more than happy to answer. Congratulations.

Top Bottom