What's new

It is time for a PIF

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
What is being offered is a very gently used Lamy Al-Star fountain pen with a medium nib. This pen has always been a good writer. Even after sitting for weeks at a time (I don't rotate very often since I got my Parker51), the pen starts writing immediately. I will also include a bottle of the infamous Noodler's Baystate Blue ink or the ink designed just for West Coast Shaving- 5 O'clock Shadow.

So- how do you get in on this? Just state "I'm in" and you will be eligible for the drawing. If you are new to fountain pens, or haven't used one in a long time, indicate that in your reply. I will assign each "I'm in" post a number- new or returning fountain pen users will be given two numbers. When finished, I will use random dot org to name the winner. I will let this PIF run until midnight (central) on March 15. I will upload a cell phone pic shortly.

On edit: added pic

On second edit: See post 16 for more details

Attachments

• $20140305_170346.jpg
    $20140305_170346.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
I'm in! Returning to the FP scene. I just received the first fountain pen I've had in a couple years. I really missed the journalling. Thanks!

I'm in. Thanks for the PIF. I'm a new user. Just got started with a pilot metropolitan and a bottle of Noodlers Blue Black. It's a nice writer for sure.

Count me out, but great PIF, Owen! Bonus points if the winner can have a bigger accident than Owen with the BSB! :lol:

Not in, as I have quite a few Lamys (or is that Lami) already.
But thanks for such a generous PIF! :thumbsup:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Someone notified me that on FPN there are worries that BSB eats Lamy feeds. I have perused over there, and it may be possible. I have checked mine, and there is no feed damage present. So, I am going to offer the winner the choice between the BSB and 5 O'Clock Shadow. A lot of people here use Noodler's 5OS and have experienced no problems that I am aware of. So, I am going to give the winner choose which one they want. I will update the original post.

Im in, new to fountain pens, have 3 of them, but actually only parker vector works nice, other two are dammaged. Thanks for opportunity!

Top Bottom