What's new

New Braveheart razor!

Just seen advertised on the "Executive Shaving Company" wesite a new razor called the Braveheart.
It has a stainless steel handle.

http://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/...heart-stainless-steel-handle-safety-razor.php

Looks interesting....
$prod-9742-2-250-250.jpg$prod-9742--250-250.jpg

They don't say much about the head other than it's a bit more aggressive than the 89. Looks and sounds like a Cadet/RR head, likely the same that's on the "SLAB".

If it's the RR head I think it is, it shaves very much like the Jaws OC.

That's not a put down. That was my go to razor for quite a while until I discovered the ATT H2 and the 2011 R41.

Last edited:
I bought the Braveheart head only (£15) and had my first shave with it last night on a Kronos handle. Lots of blade exposure (similar to my ATT R1 in that respect) but with a fair amount of blade gap too, making it just a tad more aggressive than the R1 I'd say.

Great shave though - comfortable, audibly efficient and nick-free. I like it a lot.

Some Scots are most unhappy about where it's being made though LOL (check out the comments posted below the full Youtube verison).

Last edited by a moderator:
It still looks like the RR SLAB head which is a good thing. Probably the new Parker head and if so a complete razor can be bought for around GBP 15.

Look good, but Pricey for non stainless Steel Head. I would go with the Weber if it shaves almost the same as R1 from ATT.

Thanks for sharing ;o)

Top Bottom