What's new

Kiss My Face, lathered on face

Now I know that YMMV and all that, but I've found I get my best shaves using KMF lathered on my face.
When I first started using KMF and lathering on my face I got somewhat inconsistent results. But I've found that if I work it well on my face, I mean really work it well using plenty of water, I get super slick and cushioning lather and BBS every day.
Of course, it'll vary with hardness of water, etc but man I LOVE KMF.
I've tried plenty of good creams, so if you've had trouble, try lathering KMF on your face and keep adding PLENTY of water and see how it goes.

Same here. I have KMF in the rotation. I think it is most under rated. I get dense, slick, rich lather from it face or bowl.

Now I know that YMMV and all that, but I've found I get my best shaves using KMF lathered on my face.
When I first started using KMF and lathering on my face I got somewhat inconsistent results. But I've found that if I work it well on my face, I mean really work it well using plenty of water, I get super slick and cushioning lather and BBS every day.
Of course, it'll vary with hardness of water, etc but man I LOVE KMF.
I've tried plenty of good creams, so if you've had trouble, try lathering KMF on your face and keep adding PLENTY of water and see how it goes.

+1 on KMF and face lathering! Can't be beat.

Top Bottom