What's new

Tobacquisitions for March 2014

Spring is coming soon, anyone have any special acquisitions for that first smoke in the sunshine and warm(er) weather? Let's see 'em!

(Can you tell I'm stuck in a cold winter? :tongue_sm)

Last edited:
I guess I'll start this month off!

here it is!

HdM short Piramides 2011 EL

$IMAG0809.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Received my IPSD order from P&C this weekend.

First up is a pipe combo for $75. Received a really nice Stanwell Specialty 172, a tin of Dunhill nightcap, a tin of Dunhill Elizabethan, and a tin of Villiger late night, pipe tool, cleaners, and a decent leather pipe case.

proxy.php

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393874391.150426.jpg

That qualified me for the gift bag, which included 2 oz Newminster Danish black, 1.5 oz MacBaren Virginia no 1, .5 oz of a new H&H Marquee series which is a tasty Balkan blend, a small sample of Eric Stokkebye Four Generations 1897, a bag of Capt Black, a tin of molto dolce, a tin of Edward G Robinson, a tobacco pouch, MM Huck Fin cob, and more pipe cleaners.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393874513.985628.jpg

Lastly, I added in a few things to get free shipping: 3 tins Erinmore flake, a tin of Butera Royal Vintage, a tin of McClelland Syrian Full Balkan, and a tin of Formers Private Flake.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393874673.914278.jpg

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393874376.816817.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393874376.816817.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Hirsute, what is your take on those Brigham pipe cleaners? The local tobacconist threw them in for free for me with my pipe. I feel they have a propensity to leave white fuzzy pieces here and there. Do you have the same issue?

Hirsute

Hirsute, what is your take on those Brigham pipe cleaners? The local tobacconist threw them in for free for me with my pipe. I feel they have a propensity to leave white fuzzy pieces here and there. Do you have the same issue?

I agree. They're not that great and leave fuzz behind. I'll stick with BJ Longs.

Very nice haul, Hirsute! That goody bag is nothing to shake a stick at! That stuff should keep you busy for a while!

Here is my take for the month. At least for the first half of the month! :lol:

A Maestro De Paja Rusticated Bent Apple, An Erik Nording Handmade Freehand, and the goodies that go in them. Dunhill Nightcap, SG Squadron Leader, Three Nuns, Frog Morton Cellar, and GL Pease's Gaslight (which I love!).

$100_3290 (800x600).jpg

Gonna smoke some EMP in the Paja on the way to work, and some Frog Morton Cellar in the Nording on the way home tomorrow.

That is a very cool pipe Hirsute! I have been really into nosewarmer/small stubby pipes recently.

I just got my IPSD haul delivered to my school. I'm tempted to play hookie for graduation practice and open this bad boy up :drool:

For all you international folk, Smokingpipes Super Saver International Shipping is the best!

Gotta wait for the Principal and VP to leave the staff room heh heh :devil2:

And I also got a new japanese scuttle that came in a separate package:drool:, although none of you grizzly baccy bears care about that :sleep:

Says the guy who just posted a pic earlier today with quite the 'stache....:glare:

I would like to think the moustache let's me enjoy both forums to their full potential.

By the way, I just opened the package and I'm smoking a new pipe and new tobacco :)

Hirsute

Gotta wait for the Principal and VP to leave the staff room heh heh :devil2:

And I also got a new japanese scuttle that came in a separate package:drool:, although none of you grizzly baccy bears care about that :sleep:

I see some fine post sabbatical treeehaling is taking place. Well done! And yes, play hooky!

Top Bottom