What's new

March 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Result of an exchange with a friend
proxy.php

And a gift
proxy.php

Here some goodies from a friend in the USA. It grieves me premiering the Givenchy soap, but I will.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Friends, I have another restored beauty. More info and pics here http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/391167-Ever-Ready-150W-Black-and-Marbled-Green-handle
proxy.php

Woohoo! Went picking through the country and found these with one that came in the mail.

!. Gold Merkur adjustable Circa 1990ish two peice
2. Red tip
3. Slim Adjustable
4. Koenig slant

A good start to March!

Happy birthday to me.

Tried all three creams with the Duke 2 (Best) and equally love them all.

$Mar14.jpg

I got a Stahly Stroke Saver DE in the post today. I look forward to trying it out in the morning. Even though I mainly use straight razors now, the Stahly has been a razor I've wanted to try out for some time now. Mainly just because it looks so curious but also because I've heard that the head on the Stahly is quite good.

first vintage acquisition...
$2014-03-05 16.09.00.jpg

it appears to be in the wrong box as the shaft is just too long to fit in there properly (unless thats normal?)
would love to know its date, but the only markings are the Gillette & made in england on the base plate.

Got these at 2 local antique stores. Baton 7693 pure badger for $15 and the Ever Ready for $10. Gonna try to restore the Ever Ready first and see how it goes.

Attachments

• $shave brushes.jpg
    $shave brushes.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 509
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom